Tuesday 28 February 2017

Final Animatic

This is my detailed animatic for the live brief project where I had the task of creating a visual for a speech written by the NHS.

Live Brief Project Animation from Sam Hepworth on Vimeo.

This has being my best project so far because I have learnt a lot and I have found a creative process that I can work with. At the start of the project I received feedback to do some research on the use of camera shots as at the time I was struggling to present my vision. At the same time I decided to do research on storyboards as well because the storyboards I was producing were hard to follow. After committing this research I finished my storyboard that showed the camera angles I was going to use which helped me hugely when making the animation. During the production of my animation I modelled a mine cart and this process taught me a lot about modelling in 3D and it was something I really enjoyed. Overall I am really happy with this outcome and its development, it has changed my approach to a project and revealed a creative process that makes me confident at what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment