Thursday 2 March 2017

Animation Development

The Words 

I created the words for my animation with the text object combined with the extrude tool to make them a 3D object. To animate the words “Wellness” and “Illness” I changed their position and size through out the timeline so they could squash and stretch when they jumped and were landed on.



Health Care Centre 

The building was simply made from a cube with a brick material applied to it. The
windows and the door were also made with the cube object while the door knob was made from a sphere. Finally the plus above the door was made from two cubes that were stretched and then crossed over each other. 











Medication 
The bottle of pills and their lids were made from the cylinder object with the lids just placed on top of the bottle. The labels on the bottles were made with the plane object that I bent outwards so they could wrap around the object. Finally the pills were created from the pill object which was already the shape I needed.






The Railway


The tracks were also made with cubes. The wood in the middle started from a cube which I flattened down and the metal that connects it together I stretched as long as the tracks needed to be. I only created part of the track and then I duplicated that as a group object adding it at the end of the track until it was the length I needed it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment