Saturday 15 October 2016

My Subject Decision

In this seminar I chose the subject I want to research into for my presentation. The idea was to break down my chosen subject so I would have a specific topic and not have something that could distract me from answering the overall question. My chosen subject was 3D modelling in video games but the topic 3D modelling was too broad so I chose a technique that game developers use for 3D modelling which is motion capture. 

Feedback - Originally I chose 3D Modelling as my subject but after speaking with my tutor I was told that 3D Modelling was too broad of a topic to look into, so I suggested motion capture a technique game developers use for 3D modelling. 

Next I had to come up with some research questions because they are seen as tasks or reminders to reach the overall goal and find out what it is I am interested in with my chosen topic.

Questions


  • How has technology improved 3D modelling in the gaming industry in the last 10 years?

  • How has motion capture improved animation in the video game industry in the last 10 years? 


  • Which video game developers has had the most influence with the use of Motion capture in the video game industry in the last 10 years?


  • What effect has the latest console generation had on the way motion capture is used in the video game industry?


No comments:

Post a Comment