Saturday 12 November 2016

Presentation Assessment Feedback

In this seminar session I received feedback on my presentation about my chosen subject (motion capture in the video game industry) that I am interested in and would like to research.

My presentation itself went very well I had a lot to talk about because I understand the subject I am looking into and I am very interested in the content. I also think I did a good job with picking out the best key points to talk about that summarise my background research so far which lead to my presentation being presented in good time.


Feedback: 'Your presentation was presented very well, you went into a lot of detail with each point you made which tells me you understand the subject you are looking into. The approach you have taken so far is a very good start because you have given a basic overview of the history of motion capture and the video games that used motion capture and what changed throughout this history. Now you need to look into what made these changes? And why these changes happened?'


Feedback: 'Your images are too close to the edge, if your presentation is presented on a projector the projection could cut off the edges which include your images'


Feedback: 'Make your presentation more visually engaging instead of a standard black on white basic presentation design.'


Feedback: 'Referencing is important. A reference list is when you directly use information from a source and that source is displayed at the end of your presentation. A bibliography list is a list of sources that you looked into but didn't use any information. So you can't have a bibliography without a reference list.'


From the feedback given I will go back and change my presentation and apply this feedback to my essays and presentations I do in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment