Tuesday 22 November 2016

What Style? (Live Brief Project)

Feedback: You need to start looking into different styles of animation you are interested in and decide on one you want to approach. During your projects you can tweak the details in the style to suit it to the brief. You can also use the research and chosen style to put into the development of the project. 


I am interested in a particular 3D style and I want to experiment with it in my projects to develop my own style similar to this one. 



The 3D style I am interested in is a part of the toon and sketches styles, A realistic style to some extent but can over exaggerate using bright colours. My chosen style falls in-between the line of realistic photograph animations and cartoony animations this is the style video games tend to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment